Progress, Not perfection.

*** progression....keep pushing...i see where I was, i see where I am. I see that you see. well, i smile, ive seen that somehow out of the corner of my eye, i keep it simple and smile. it just seems to be some cosmic orbit, that connects our spirits, with so much intent...our im just reading way to much into it. ;) could be the monumental shift. for reality, it feels like the existence experienced, with the ones I most cherished, around me. 

ok so life is a beautiful thing, not to waste, I hope your day is spent achieving the desires and dreams you are inclined to.  

I like that life has taught me to enjoy the most beautiful things she has to offer. I can feel welcome and happy in nature, fully enjoy the vista is is to be alive. I am not sure the rest of the world is likely to join me just yet, I just hope that once the illusion wears off, they remember this sentiment. lets be realistic though, we all get sucked into the world dream at least once, I am not sure who you are if you have not. fight the illusion that your dream is any less monumental, then theirs.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Echos of Existence

Echos of Essence

Who I am will always reflect who you are.